Artwork by L.Hansen
The Innovator Network Blog started my storytelling adventures! Did you write your six-word story yet? Too short? How about this? "Submit your short, story-driven videos (15 minutes or less) on Youtube.com/yourfilmfestival" You have two weeks to create a short, story driven and submit. You can submit as early as Feb. 2nd and the deadline is March 31st. Technically, you have 7 weeks or so to pull one together. So what do you think?
Here are the details from the Your Film Festival site:
· Submit a 15 minute story (video of course-Feb 2 -deadline, March 31st
· Entry Fee: None
· Format: All genres (short film, web-series episode, TV pilot)
· Judges narrow it down to 50 semi-finalists
· Then, global audiences vote, choosing 10 finalists
· Finalists open the 2012 Venice Film Festival (Italy, folks!)
· Grand Prize Winner will be rewarded with a $500,000 grant to create a new work, produced by Ridley Scott and his world class team. (Yes, Life in a Day Ridley Scott!)
Not sure how to begin? Ok, I'll start...Once upon a time...