Saturday, March 10, 2012

Doodlers Anonymous

Butterfly by Laurie Hansen

Hello. My name is Laurie and I am a Doodler. 
These days my doodles are digital.  However, they are not done with Adobe Photoshop or any special graphic artist’s tool.  I doodle using Powerpoint.
I have gotten lost on a slide using the glow, bevel and 3D rotation features in order to create my tiny works of art. Sometimes it takes more than 12 steps.  I don’t usually count, though.
This butterfly started out as a heart. I filled it with a Wordle, flipped it, used 3D rotation and …viola! 
A butterfly!   
Want to meet other doodlers like your creative self?  Want to get inspired? Doodlers Anonymous is a place where you can meet doodlers like yourself or admire the spontaneous art of others.
Have fun!  I’d love to see your work if you care to share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment